I’m really trying to post regularly again, so I’ll also be returning to this wonderful linkup by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. For a while I wanted to create a new blog about my workouts and the audiobooks I listen to while doing them, but honestly, it just makes sense to add them to this meme and keep everything in one place.
- The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
Falling in Love with Hominids by Nalo Hopkinson 🍁
The Outside Circle: A Graphic Novel by Patti Laboucane-Benson 🍁
Ink by Alice Broadway
Mitzi Bytes: A Novel by Kerry Clare 🍁
- Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey 🍁
- Literally by Lucy Keating
- Maud: A Novel Inspired by the Life of L.M. Montgomery by Melanie J. Fishbane 🍁
- If We Were Villains by M.L. Rio
- Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
- The Singular and Extraordinary Tale of Mirror and Goliath (The Peculiar Adventures of John Loveheart, Esq. #1) by Ishbelle Bee
- More of Me by Kathryn Evans
- Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey 🍁
- Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham
The hubbie and I went to the zoo on Monday which meant that I got 10,000 steps in before 1pm! The weather wasn’t the best, so most of the warm climate animals weren’t out and about, but we still had a good time.
On Thursday I was supposed to go to the gym in the morning but had to take it easy because I’m still getting over a cold and my lungs aren’t working so well.
Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.