I’ve been trading postcards and care packages back and forth with my friend Elyse @ Just Murrayed ever since she moved away to BC. Now another friend is moving to Halifax and so I’ve made her my East Coast postcard pal. This made me realize how much I love getting mail, so I joined Postcrossing to start sending and receiving postcards from all over the world. I’m super pumped! Are any of you on Postcrossing?
🍁 = Canadian Author 📔 = Bought 📚 = Borrowed
Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey 🍁📔
Within the Sanctuary of Wings by Marie Brennan 📔
- Ronit & Jamil by Pamela L. Laskin 📚
- Join by Steve Toutonghi
- Invisible Emmie by Terri Libenson
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
- The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- Episode 07 – Helen Keller
- Episode 08 – “The” Mrs. Astor
- Episode 10 – Jennie Jerome Churchill
- Episode 11 – Queen Victoria (1)
- Episode 12 – Queen Victoria (2)
- Episode 13 – Princess Charlotte
- Episode 14 – Clara Barton
My newfound postcard hobby has me walking over to the mailbox and post office a lot lately, so at least I’m getting out of the house for something other than work. I have been working in the store a lot this week, which means a lot of lifting and bending. I have been trying to remember to stretch more since I spend a lot of my down-time and time at Job #2 sitting.
Do you do office chair stretches? I feel like a total dork doing them. I would rather just go for a walk or something.
Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.