We made it to 2018 and I can honestly say that while 2017 wasn’t a bad year, it wasn’t a great year either. Considering that we all only have a finite number of days on this earth, I figure that it’s time for me to set some goals for the upcoming year. They aren’t going to be earth-shattering, or even all that taxing, but I hope that they will push me out of my comfort zone a little bit.
I read a quote today that really resonated with me, and I’m planning to take it to heart for 2018. What do you think?
Litcounsellor’s Goals for 2018:
- Be more positive!
- Update the look of the blog and check old posts for consistancy
- Read at least 1 book per week
- Work on the blog for a full hour at least once a week
- Participate in at least one Top Ten Tuesday per month
- Go to the gym at least once a month (yes… I said monthly… I have a busy life and have been having trouble incorporating the gym into my schedule)
- Apply for any job that looks interesting and will pay me well… don’t just settle for something because it’s convenient
- Travel somewhere fun to get away from work for a while
- Try to make lunch at home at least once a week
- Use my agenda for more than just a simple schedule of when I have to work
- Be more aware of what I am spending my money on and make smarter choices