This week’s Top 10 Tuesday is a cover freebie, and I have suddenly found myself extremely in love with vector graphic book covers, so my Goodreads TBR has become one long love letter to them. Here are a bunch of vector graphic covers that have caught my interest, and subsequently ignited my need to read a lot of contemporary romance.
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
TO BE READ
- The Life and Medieval Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton
- When We Were Magic by Sarah Gailey
- These Witches Don’t Burn by Isabel Sterling
- The Matchmaker’s List by Sonya Lalli
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
- The Henna Wars by Abiba Jaigirdar
- I Kissed Alice by Anna Birch
What is your favourite type of book cover right now?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new Top Ten list for anyone to answer. Just add a link to them on your post, and add your name to the weekly linky!