Reading romance books is a fairly new thing for me, but now I’m addicted to merging my love of bookish books with fun romance! Here are a few of the books featuring wonderful bookish characters who fall in love that I’m really looking forward to reading this year.
- How to Find Love in a Bookshop by Veronica Henry
- The Little Bookshop on the Seine by Rebecca Raisin
- Twenty-One Truths About Love by Matthew Dicks
- The Book Ninja by Ali Berg
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins
- The Reader on the 6.27 by Jean-Paul Didierlaurent
- The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan
- Love in Due Time by L.B. Dunbar
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
What kind of love stories do you love to read?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new Top Ten list for anyone to answer. Just add a link to them on your post, and add your name to the weekly linky!