Q: What is your go-to recommendation for someone who doesn’t read often? (submitted by Amanda @ Give Me Coffee and Books)
A: I usually ask them what they like to watch on TV to get an idea for what genre they might like. Then I pick something that is popular that fits their interests… so it’s never just one book. The books I recommend most these days are:
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Educated by Tara Westover
- The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer that runs from Friday to Thursday.
Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower. The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.