Whenever a brewery comes out with a book-themed beer I get so excited to try it. I’m actually totally surprised that there aren’t more lists like this, but then, maybe there aren’t as many people as weirdly excited about these things as I am? Anyway, these are all from breweries in Ontario, Canada, because that’s where I am!
- Harry Porter by Great Lakes Brewery
- Folklore by Bench Brewing Co.
- Wonky Bastard by Nickel Brook Brewing Co.
- Epigraph by Royal City Brewing Co.
- The Fryfogel Fox by Shakespeare Brewing Co.
- Gnarnia by Sawdust City Brewing Co.
- Storyteller Lager by Storyteller Beverages
- Armchair Scotch Ale by Maclean’s Ale
- Illiterate Librarians by Refined Fool Brewing Co.
- Reynard The Fox by Descendants Beer & Beverage Co. Ltd.
- Mad Quacker by Lake Wilcox Brewing Co.
- Stranger Than Fiction by Collective Arts Brewing Ltd.
Have you ever tried a bookish beer? Which one of these would you want to try?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new Top Ten list for anyone to answer. Just add a link to them on your post, and add your name to the weekly linky!